Business Development Executive
Vero Beach, FL, Telecomute Potential
Our client, an innovative Tax Savings Strategy firm that delivers innovative tax savings plans to midsized companies nationally is seeking a Business Development Executive focused on the Florida and Southeast Region.
With over 25 years of experience in this niche corporate Tax Advisory service, this firm has a unique ...
Jr Underwriter-Insurance (Vero Beach)
Local personal lines insurance agency has an immediate opening for a Jr Underwriter who will be responsible for analyzing rate adequacy, inspection reports, claim history, location, risk, guidelines, credit reports, etc. to quote or reject new and renewal property and casualty business.
1. Represents the Agency in the most positive manner with prospective and current clients and the communities we serve.
2. Handles ...
Currently, The CSI Companies is looking for multiple distinguished, well rounded individuals for contract positions with one of the nation's leading financial institutions as Reconciliation Specialists. This opportunity pays very well and can potentially expand one's career exponentially!
***Provides clients with accurate and timely statements
***Reconciles client accounts on a daily basis to maintain accuracy
***Prepares monthly/quarterly client statements for distribution ***Resolves client ...
Local Vero Beach CPA firm is looking for an Auditor with CPA designation who is on the partner track; someone looking for a career, not just a job!
•Evaluate the finances of a client to determine tax liability.
•To prepare detailed audit reports.
•To review accounts of clients and conduct on-site audits.
•To collect and analyze the data to minimize the any possibility of any fraud, violation of laws, regulations and management policies, duplication, etc.
•To inspect the client's ...
Large organization requires a Senior Auditor for immediate hire. Duties will include, but are not limited to,
- Risk assesment analyis
- Perform audit projects with audit team
- Prepare and present audit reports
- Financial as well as operational audits
- Evaluation and monitoring of controls
- Ability to work individually as well as in a group/team setting
- Reports to the Audit Manager
4 year degree in accounting/finance - required
CPA and/or CIA - highly desired
3+ years ...
Well established service fill requires a Senior Auditor position located in Jupiter, FL. The position has the following responsibilities:
• Perform internal financial, operational and compliance audits
• Test internal controls
• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, non-compliance with laws, regulations and management policies
• Prepare detailed reports on audit findings
• Report to management about audit results and recommend changes in operational, compliance or financial ...
Apr 21 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Port St. Lucie is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.